Sites to Visit:
* Selimiye Mosque, built by Great Architect Sinan with the order of Sultan Selim II , a masterpiece and one of the highest achievements of Islamic architecture.
* Eski Mosque, considered as the oldest ottoman structure in Edirne, the Eski Mosque is constructed in 1414.
* City Tower, The sole still intact tower of Edirne’s city walls. It is all that remains of the tower which once protected the principal gate of the citadel.
* The Uc Serefeli Mosque, named after its unusual minaret with three balconies built in 1447 by Murad II.
* Ali Pasa Bazaar, Covered Market built by the famous architect Sinan in 1569.
* Grand Synagogue of Edirne, is a 2015-restored historic Sephardi synagogue in Old Town of Edirne ( Closed on Mondays)
* Meric Bridge, constructed at the junction of Meric and Arda rivers
* II. Bayezid Complex, The medical museum was a progressive mental institution in Ottoman times, using innovative techniques like music and gardens on patients.