DAY 2 : North Cappadocia
* Goreme Open Air Musuem (The rock-cut churches & monasteries with frescoes).
* Uchisar Cave Houses and Pigeon Houses We enter to one of the cave houses which are used as a cafeteria today and have an apple tea while relaxing.
* The Pigeon Valley The valley which is housing thousands of Dovecotes which was dug out into the cliff of the valley by the farmers of Cappaocia to collect the guano and fertilize the farms in the past.
* Pashabagi fairy-chimneys Valley known as Monks Valley as well.
* Avanos Historic Pottery Town of Cappadocia
* Dervent valley - also called as Pink or Imagination valley with Its famous pink rock formations.
* Urgup fairy-chimneys they are the symbol of Cappadocia with their caps on top
* Sword Valley and Rose Valley (viewing the sunset with a little wine party)
Overnight: Cappadocia - Meals (Breakfast & Lunch)
Cappadocia Optional Night Activities;
* Whirling Dervish Night Show Tour – A show in a 13th C Caravanserai built on Silk Road.
* Turkish Night Show Tour in Cappadocia – Folk dances and Belly Dance shows with Dinner.